"Private, Biblically based schools offer an educational choice to families who want Christian values instilled in their children and academics taught from the Biblical perspective."
Accelerated Christian Education Administrators Manual
· ECA will teach Biblical principles, character, values and fundamentals of Christian faith along with standard core subjects.
· This year, we will have two certified teachers on staff along with numerous volunteers.
· Our school week is Monday through Wednesday from 8:00a.m. until 3:30p.m. and Tuesday through Thursday on holiday weeks. We expect students to be picked up and dropped off punctually.
· Uniforms will be required every school day. Uniforms will be khaki pants, shorts or skirts with shorts and skirts reaching to the knee and red or white polo or button up shirts. Shirts are not required to be tucked in as long as the shirt is made to be worn out and is not oversized. Students will not be allowed to look slouchy or unkept.
· Students will bring their own sack lunch each day. Refrigerators and microwaves will be available for lunch. Also, students will need to bring a healthy morning snack such as a banana, peanut butter crackers or package of fruit snacks.
· We are not a correctional facility. If your child chooses not to follow rules or is disrespectful to other students, staff or volunteers, they will be expelled permanently from ECA. We do believe in corporal punishment, although it will be up to the parent to come to the school and administer if discipline is to reach that level. A full discipline handout will be given to you upon acceptance to ECA.
We will also use a merit system to reward good behavior, passing of tests and anything that needs to be positively reinforced.
· No cell phones will be allowed by the students during the school day. If they wish to bring them, they will need to be turned off before 8:00a.m. and not seen, heard or used until after 3:30p.m.
Together with ECA, you will be launching into a new adventure in Biblical training that will be strict but with the best interest of the student and highest academic goals in view.